the two Ls

the two Ls

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Yummy tofu

So I was preparing to make my favorite staple of the week- pan seared garlic fried tofu. Yum. I asked my husband, wonderful husband, to pick up two containers of extra firm tofu.  I didn't think that he would bring back two containers of these tiny cubed tofu pieces of extra firm tofu. Hmmmm. Now what do I do with these? 


I started by squeezing them, as always, with my handy tofu X-press. Water out, I fried them in a little coconut oil. After I flipped taken over with a spatula I poured some tamari and maple syrup on and continued to cook. The result was yummy.

Here are the simple ingredients:
*Cubed extra firm tofu
*Coconut oil to fry in
* A couple tablespoons or so tamari sauce- I didn't measure
*1 tablespoon or so maple syrup


No comments: