the two Ls

the two Ls

Saturday, April 1, 2017

evergreen matcha and coffee sproutachino

G
This week I was visiting Sanibel Island in Florida. I fell in love with the small vegan cafe called the Sanibel Sprout. The wonderful creators of these drinks were super nice and happily shared the basic recipe .Here are the recipes for the two drinks I imbibed freely.These are basic  and I will update with photos and more exacting amounts.

Evergreen Matcha Iced Tea

1 heaping TB matcha
1 TB soursop matcha
A speck of a drop of jasmine diluted with water - it's potent!
1 squirt honey or maple syrup
vanilla favored almond milk
Stir together and then pour over ice.

Soursop is an amazing source of antioxidants.

Coffee Sproutachino

1 scoop cashews
1 small scoop coconut
4 dates
1 scoop cacao powder
4 oz coffee
ice

I now also add flaxmeal, maca, tofu and nut milk. Yum. 

Blend in a high speed blender.

No comments: