the two Ls

the two Ls

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Holiday Spiced Matcha

I needed a change in my Matcha drinking. Summer warmth is definitely in the past. Iced and peppermint Matcha just wasn't cutting it. So I turned to the Internet and did some research. This recipe combines all I learned and was mastered in the vitamix.

3/4 cup almost boiling water
1 humongously heaping tsp of matcha powder (my fave is DO brand)
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1/8 tsp turmeric
1/8 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground cardamon
1 tsp maple syrup (to taste)

Place all in the vitamix and whip together. I like the put the setting on smoothie and walk away.

Add:
1 cup non-dairy milk -I like almond or soy- Heat the milk before adding.

Whip it all together and enjoy! This recipe is for my super large mug- or a Grande size at Starbucks

No comments: