the two Ls

the two Ls

Monday, August 15, 2016

Chocomole!!


Chocomole!!

This recipe is from Angel Liddon. She calls it Salted Chocolate Avocado Pudding & it can be found on her Oh She Glows app. I adapted it very slightly by using half the amount of coconut oil. I used sunflower seed butter, because I didn't have any almond butter on hand & agave instead of brown rice syrup, also due to a pantry shortage.
This pudding is just plain delicious. I like to eat it with seasonal berries / fruit. You can also use it as frosting on cake or freeze it in moulds to make a frozen treat.

Serves 3-4

Ingredients
3/4 cup of packed avocado (1 medium)      
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbs agave syrup
1 Tbs melted coconut oil
2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbs sunflower seed butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp fine sea salt

Directions
If you're making just one batch of this, a mini food processor works well. If you're doubling (or more!) use a larger one.
Scoop the avocado into the food processor along with all the other ingredients & process until smooth. Chill for 2 hours, if you can wait that long ;)


1 comment:

loriann signori said...

This is my favorite recipe. I bring it to every dinner I go to and folks can't believe there is no cream..... and that it is vegan. Try it on your non vegan friends...and of course your vegan friends too!